Wall graphics and window graphics can contribute enormously to an effective office interior design. Sub varieties include wall decals, magnetic graphics, glass graphics and privacy film, dimensional lettering, decorative graphics, and promotional or inspirational wording and images. Although wall and window graphics my be seemingly insignificant to office interior design, studies have proven otherwise - interior graphics substantially influence a business and its employees, customers and company brand.
Advantages of Wall & Window Graphics for Office Interior Design:
1. Creates a Better Work Environment Graphics with bright colours and engaging visuals create a positive atmosphere. Inspirational quotes and images on the walls can inspire and generate ingenuity and productivity in your working environment.
2. Encourage Creativity Employees who can see samples of their company’s products or work feel more connected to the company, promoting that extra creative thinking we all crave from our employees. When encouraged to think outside of the box, employees are more likely to offer new solutions and participate in innovation - establishing a stronger sense of achievement and accomplishment.
3. Endorse Your Brand Values A company must stay true to its brand. Wall graphics with your company’s mission statement serve as a constant reminder to your employees about what they should strive to achieve every day. Promotional images are a visual representation of the company’s brand value.
4. Create an Established Professional Appearance Smaller companies can appear to be larger, more established firms by using their brand throughout their business. The more consistently a branding message is used, the more credibility, familiarity and trust is instilled.
5. Maintain Flexibility Wall and window graphics can be changed frequently without causing damage to any structure or incurring great cost. Value statements can become cliché, products get updated, and brand messages need to be refreshed. Occasional updates send the message that the company is forward thinking.
6. Promote Business Marketing is all about telling your story. While most companies do well at promoting their message to external customers, they often fall short when it comes to their internal customers. Office graphics are a great way to engage your employees and office visitors so that they know what you do and feel a part of the process. Incorporating wall graphics and window graphics into office interior design is nothing but beneficial to a business. It is odd to think that something so often overlooked can have such an impact, but it does. Being affordable, flexible, and capable of upholding the unique values of every company makes wall graphics and window graphics the most favourable choice for office interior design.
For more information and a meeting with our graphics experts, contact JAG Hong Kong by email on email@example.com or give us a call on 5282 4452.